Yi En Xi – Ginkgo Biloba Fruit Extract Say Goodbye to Aging, Welcome a Bright Smile
Main Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba Fruit Powder, Gelatin Composition: Each capsule contains 200mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract (standardized to 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 9.6mg, and 6% Terpene Lactones, 2.4mg) Specification: 465mg × 60 capsules Usage: Take 1 capsule daily, consume directly Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, refrigerate after opening Suitable For:
- Patients with Alzheimer’s disease
- Individuals experiencing memory decline
- Those with hypertension, cerebral infarction, and insufficient cerebral blood supply
- People with poor blood circulation resulting in cold and numb hands and feet, or limping
- Individuals experiencing dizziness, headaches, cerebral hypoxia, memory decline, lack of focus, hearing decline, and tinnitus
- Those aiming to improve peripheral disorders, cold extremities, or prone to chilblains
- Women seeking skin hydration, complexion enhancement, and prevention of age spots
- Individuals with minor circulatory and nervous disorders in the ears, nose, and throat
- People aiming to prevent premature aging and Alzheimer’s disease
- Utilizes internationally standardized extraction methods to scientifically purify Ginkgo Biloba fruit, removing harmful Ginkgo acids. Contains 24% flavonoids and other plant compounds, offering strong antioxidant properties, enhancing eye and brain health, and promoting microvascular circulation.
Nutritional Knowledge: Ginkgo Biloba, known as a “living fossil,” has existed on Earth since the glacial period and is renowned as the “elixir of longevity.” In the early 1960s, Dr. Willar Schwabe of Germany first extracted Ginkgo Biloba from its leaves. Clinical studies have shown that it has significant effects in treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, improving microcirculation, and enhancing memory. In Germany and France, millions of people take Ginkgo Biloba, which is prescribed to prevent memory decline, alleviate Alzheimer’s and forgetfulness.
Nutritionally, Ginkgo Biloba leaves and fruit contain Ginkgolides and flavonoid compounds. Flavonoids act as potent platelet-activating factor inhibitors, reducing platelet aggregation and corresponding risks of cerebral hemorrhage. It can also dilate blood vessels, promote blood circulation, and enhance blood flow to the brain and limbs. By increasing cerebral blood flow, it improves memory and reduces signs of aging. Furthermore, Ginkgo Biloba can aid in preventing blood clot formation and is used to address poor blood circulation issues.
It possesses powerful antioxidant and free-radical scavenging capabilities, protecting vascular walls from damage caused by excess free radicals, chemical substances generated during metabolism that accelerate arterial aging.
Ginkgo Biloba can activate platelet function, preventing blood from clotting excessively and thus preventing cardiovascular diseases, cerebral thrombosis, and strokes.
Note: If you are taking aspirin or anticoagulants, avoid simultaneous consumption of Ginkgo Biloba or other nutritional supplements to prevent excessive effects and potential risks of abnormal clotting. Fresh Ginkgo Biloba contains some toxic components and is not recommended for consumption.