Yienxi Brand Loquat and Monk Fruit Compound
Natural Lung Treasure, No Worries About Haze
Main Ingredients: Loquat, Monk Fruit, Pine Needle Cherry Fruit, Orange Peel, Solomon’s Seal Rhizome, Perilla Seed, Lily Bulb, Pear, White Radish, Peppermint, Lemon
Ingredient Content: Loquat 150mg, Pine Bark Extract 50mg, Echinacea Extract 150mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Extract 50mg, Red Wine Extract 50mg, Quercetin 50mg, Bromelain 20mg
Product Specification: 0.75 grams × 60 servings
Usage: Adults take 2 servings daily
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- Individuals with lung discomfort such as cough, asthma, and bronchitis
- Those experiencing lung discomfort due to smoking, haze, air pollution, or poor air quality
- Individuals with acute and chronic bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Yienxi Brand Loquat and Monk Fruit Compound is a comprehensive formula composed of multiple lung-beneficial traditional Chinese herbs and natural plant extracts. It is designed to prevent and improve lung weakness, promote lung health, and maintain the respiratory system’s stability, cleanliness, and overall well-being.
How does Traditional Chinese Medicine View the Lungs?
In traditional Chinese medicine, the lungs are considered the canopy of the five zang organs, responsible for the skin and hair, and connected to the nose. They are also interconnected with the large intestine. The lungs are regarded as the prime minister among the zang organs, overseeing and coordinating various functions in the body. Their primary role is to control qi (energy) and respiration, regulate water pathways, and facilitate communication between the body’s exterior and interior.
Common Symptoms and Diseases of Lung Deficiency:
Lung deficiency can manifest through various symptoms and illnesses:
- Excessive phlegm
- Frequent throat clearing
- Postnasal drip
- Chest tightness
- Persistent unexplained cough
- Sensitivity to dust and allergens
- Allergic rhinitis
- Susceptibility to colds
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Cough due to smoking
- Allergies to pollen, animal hair, smoke (direct and secondhand)
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you’ll love Yienxi Brand Loquat and Monk Fruit Compound.
Loquat: Loquat is rich in natural sweetness, beneficial trace elements, and amino acids. It is known for its cooling and sweet properties. Traditional Chinese medicine attributes properties of clearing heat, moistening the lungs, soothing the throat, and promoting bowel movement to loquat. It is used for lung heat, dry cough, sore throat, lost voice, and constipation.
- Cooling and moistening the lungs: Loquat is known as the “lung fruit,” contributing to lung health. Modern research suggests that consuming loquat tea during hazy weather or by smokers has a lung-clearing and moistening effect.
- Soothing the throat: Loquat has shown significant therapeutic effects for diabetes patients and has a tonic and digestive function. It is also beneficial for conditions such as bronchitis, acute and chronic pharyngitis, asthma, colds, and hypertension.
- Promoting bowel movement: Recent studies have shown that certain active ingredients in loquat have a dual regulatory effect on intestinal motility. It can enhance spontaneous movements of the small intestine and relax intestinal contractions caused by acetylcholine or barium chloride, relieving intestinal spasms.
Pear: Pears have lung-nourishing, heat-clearing, phlegm-resolving, and thirst-quenching properties.
Monk Fruit: Also known as “Luo Han Guo,” it is sweet, cool, and non-toxic. It is recognized for its heat-clearing, lung-moistening, throat-soothing, and bowel-moistening effects.
Pine Needle Cherry Fruit and Lemon (Rich in Vitamin C): These ingredients provide powerful antioxidants that benefit respiratory mucosa health. Strong antioxidant properties enhance defense mechanisms, detoxification, and the protection of mucosal epithelial cells, assisting older patients in resisting severe respiratory infections.
Orange Peel: Also known as “Chen Pi,” it is a vital herb for regulating qi, eliminating dryness, promoting urination, resolving phlegm, stopping cough, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and benefiting digestion.
Solomon’s Seal Rhizome: It nourishes yin, moistens dryness, generates fluids, and quenches thirst. It enhances immunity, regulates endocrine function, and is used to treat dry cough, scanty sputum, dry throat, thirst, poor appetite, and discomfort in the stomach.
Perilla Seed: Perilla seed has the effects of descending qi, dispelling phlegm, relieving asthma, and lubricating the intestines. It is commonly used for phlegm obstruction and cough, asthma, and constipation.
Peppermint: Peppermint oil acts as an expectorant and decongestant, helping to clear your respiratory tract. It also contains rosmarinic acid (also found in rosemary), which can reduce inflammation-causing chemicals in asthma sufferers.
Lily Bulb: It nourishes the lungs, clears heat, resolves phlegm, and generates fluids. It is beneficial for dry cough, scanty sputum, dry throat, thirst, and lack of body fluids due to lung yin deficiency.