Hydrolyzed Collagen Revitalize Your Radiance with Active Collagen
【Composition】: Each capsule contains Vitamin E , Calcium , Iodine , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Fenugreek Seed Extract , Fennel Seed , Angelica Root Extract , Milk Thistle , Dandelion Root , Kelp , Soybean Sprout, Tyrosine
- Women showing signs of aging such as rough skin, dull complexion, or pigmentation.
- Women looking to whiten their skin, eliminate blemishes, nourish their skin, prevent wrinkles, and maintain skin elasticity.
- Women aiming to lift, enhance, and firm their breasts.
- Rapid Absorption: Hydrolysis is employed using gentle physical and biological enzymatic methods to break down large collagen molecules into smaller peptide segments. Each peptide segment contains no more than three amino acids, with a molecular weight controlled at 1000D. This maximizes the retention of small peptide activity, allowing for rapid direct absorption by the body.
- Comprehensive Formula: A variety of nutritional ingredients combined with plant extracts work quickly in synergy to activate, repair, and rejuvenate the skin and connective tissues, resulting in rapid improvement of the skin and breast enhancement to prevent sagging.
- New Skincare Paradigm: “The aging process of the skin is the process of collagen loss.” — Dr. J. Brandt, the Father of Collagen
- What is Collagen? Collagen is an extracellular protein, the most abundant protein in the human body, and also the most easily lost. Collagen is widely found in the skin, hair, bones, teeth, tendons, and other areas of the body. In particular, collagen accounts for more than 70% of the content in the skin. It plays a crucial role in anti-wrinkling, repairing, and moisturizing, serving as the “key” to ensure smooth, delicate, and elastic skin. The human body can produce a lot of collagen when young. However, its production decreases with age. Collagen starts to decline silently at the age of 20, reaches its peak loss period at 25, and some fine lines quietly appear on the face. Skin and the body begin to age prematurely. By the age of 40, the collagen content in the skin is less than half of that of an 18-year-old.
- Understanding Collagen – The Most Easily Lost Protein in the Human Body: Collagen accounts for around 30-40% of the protein in the human body, making it the most important protein for protecting the body from external harmful factors. However, it is also the protein that is most easily lost. An adult body contains about 3 kg of collagen, primarily present in the skin, muscles, bones, teeth, internal organs (such as the stomach, intestines, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and esophagus), and eyes.
- Lack of Collagen Accelerates Aging: When people reach the age of 25, the body’s ability to synthesize collagen decreases, and the rate of collagen loss increases. With age, typically around 35, the body’s functions gradually decline, and the annual loss of collagen becomes exponential. Timely supplementation of collagen can help:
- Prevent skin aging and reduce wrinkles, maintain hydration, and tighten pores for smooth and radiant skin.
- Maintain strong and flexible bones, lubricate joints, and prevent bone loss.
- Keep eyes bright and corneas transparent.
- Promote the connection and elasticity of muscle cells.
- Protect and strengthen organ functions.
- Stop bleeding and promote wound healing.
- Why Choose Hydrolyzed Collagen: Ordinary collagen molecules are too large to be directly absorbed by the body and need to be digested by gastrointestinal enzymes before absorption. The degradation process significantly reduces the bioavailability of collagen. Collagen obtained through hydrolysis has a smaller molecular weight, generally around 1000 Daltons. Scientifically, collagen in this state is considered the most active and easily absorbed.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: Fenugreek seed extract contains various active ingredients beneficial to women’s health. More than 2,000 years ago, residents in Western Asia, the Middle East, and Arab countries began to use fenugreek as a wild vegetable. It is primarily known for promoting breast development and the growth of breast tissues. It is also referred to as the “breastfeeding herb” and can help alleviate menopausal symptoms and improve premenstrual syndrome significantly.
- Fennel Seed Extract: Fennel seed extract is listed as a precious plant in France. After high-tech extraction and refining, its unique small molecular components can penetrate the depths of the skin for repair. It contains various amino acids and polyphenols with powerful skincare effects. It can enhance skin antioxidant capacity, accelerate cell proliferation, delay aging, and reduce pigmentation, achieving a brightening effect. It is hailed as the golden repair component of the 21st century.
- Angelica Root Extract: In China, Angelica is a traditional Chinese medicine known for promoting blood circulation and revitalizing blood. It has several benefits for women, such as blood toning, menstrual regulation, pain relief, and skin whitening. Angelica extract effectively inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, a melanin-producing enzyme in the skin, reducing pigmentation and achieving a skin lightening effect similar to arbutin.
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is effective for maintaining and protecting the liver, promoting the regeneration of liver cells, and helping alleviate digestive discomfort and bloating. For women, taking liver-protective supplements can lower transaminase levels in the body. It also contains antioxidant components, which can promote skin health, reduce scars, and aid in detoxification.
- Dandelion: Dandelion can be used as a Chinese herbal medicine with heat-clearing and detoxifying effects. It is highly suitable for various hot and toxic diseases. In addition, dandelion leaves contain a large amount of protein, fat, trace elements, carbohydrates, and vitamins. Regular consumption of dandelion water can effectively improve skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema.
- Tyrosine: Tyrosine serves as a catalytic substrate for the function of the tyrosinase monophenol enzyme. It is the primary raw material for the production of eumelanin and pheomelanin. Proper supplementation of tyrosine in whitening products can effectively inhibit melanin production in the body. Eating foods rich in tyrosine can promote melanin formation, alleviate vitiligo symptoms, and improve pigmentation disorders.