Yienxi Brand Fish Oil (Soft Gel Capsules)
The Guardian of Cardiovascular Health
Main Ingredients: Fish oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purified water.
Content: Each capsule contains 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA.
Product Specifications: 1.4 grams × 200 capsules.
Usage: Take 2 capsules daily.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- Individuals with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or cardiovascular diseases.
- Those with arthritis, gout, or asthma.
- People experiencing memory decline, vision problems, or those looking to prevent dementia in old age.
- Strict ingredient selection: Made from natural, pollution-free wild salmon from the cold waters of Northern Europe.
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, scientifically balanced with a 3:2 ratio of EPA (180mg) to DHA (120mg), making it easier for the body to absorb for better results.
Nutritional Knowledge: The story of the rich variety of health and nutritional supplements, such as fish oil or deep-sea fish oil, can be traced back to 1971 when scientists Bang and Dyerberg published a study in the renowned medical journal Lancet. They found that the Inuit people of Greenland had a lower incidence of cardiovascular diseases compared to the general population. This was mainly attributed to their daily intake of a large amount of Omega-3 fatty acids found in deep-sea fish, with the Inuit people consuming around 7 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids per day, whereas the average person consumed less than 0.1 grams daily. Omega-3 fatty acids are known for their significant physiological effects, including reducing blood lipids and inhibiting inflammatory reactions.
Omega-3 fatty acids are mainly divided into EPA and DHA. Both are long-chain essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that the human body cannot synthesize but are vital for its functions.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), known as the “vascular janitor,” effectively regulates blood lipids, prevents cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hemorrhage, arteriosclerosis, hypertension, heart disease, reduces fat formation, improves skin nutrition, and aids in memory.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), commonly referred to as “brain gold,” effectively activates cells, enhances nerve transmission speed, boosts memory, delays aging, improves vision, and enhances work and learning abilities.
EPA and DHA in a 3:2 ratio work synergistically to:
- Reduce blood viscosity and increase blood vessel elasticity, preventing arteriosclerosis.
- Regulate blood lipids, reduce triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein, and increase high-density lipoprotein levels.
- Reduce the incidence of coronary artery heart disease and prevent heart disease.
- Inhibit blood clotting, preventing the formation of cerebral thrombosis and cerebral hemorrhage.
- Prevent arthritis, relieve gout, and temporarily alleviate joint pain caused by arthritis.
- Reduce fat formation and improve obesity symptoms.
- Individuals with coagulation disorders (hemophilia patients) should not supplement with deep-sea fish oil, and a few individuals with allergies may not be able to consume it.
- Elderly people should be cautious when taking fish oil. It is advisable for them to take lecithin alongside fish oil. This combination has complementary effects. Fish oil, when lowering lipids, produces metabolites that need to be processed by the liver, which can burden the liver, particularly in older individuals, whose livers are more susceptible to damage. When fish oil and lecithin are taken together, they not only assist in lowering lipids but also enhance liver excretion function, protecting the liver from damage.