Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer and mushroom complex
Overcome malignant change, make ease of the chemotheraphy
Main raw materials/Ingredients:
Ginseng (artificially grown), shiitake mushrooms, straw mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, capsule shells (gelatin)
Product content ：
Each capsule contains 180mg of ginsenosides, compounded with multiple saponins: RG3\Rh2\Rh1\Rk3\Rh4\RG5\aPPT(R)\aPPT(S)\aPPD(R)\aPPD(S)\RK2\Rh3\Rk1\ Rb1\Rf\Ro, Organic Ganoderma lucidum spore powder (broken wall) 50mg
0.56g × 90 capsules
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules, pierce the capsule and pour the content into a glass with warm water, stir well before serving
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening
Great and Suitable for:
- Various typeof sub-health problems: easy fatigue, poor appetite, poor physical fitness, poor mental state, patients with chronic diseases, etc.
- People with low immunity, easy to get sick, and easy to catch colds
- People with insomnia (toimprove neurological sleep disturbance)
- Prevention of metastasis and recurrence after illness and postoperative rehabilitation
- Adjuvant chemo-radiotherapy and other severe patients
- Preferred rare ginseng and mushroom extracts. Especially the precious and rare micro molecule ginsenosides Rh2 and Rg3 have stronger activity, higher value, easy absorption, high purity, and enter the intestines for efficient absorption.
- Strengthen resistance, target and accurately promote wound healing, promote physical recovery, and stay away from pain and troubles.
Ginsenoside is a natural ingredient contained in American ginseng, ginseng and other plants. It is also a kind of tetracyclic triterpenoid saponins with strong properties which can be extracted or prepared from plants directly. It is also called Prototype ginsenoside and generally understood as ordinary ginsenosides. The mixture of these ginsenosides including Ra, Rb, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg, etc. has not been screened, nor been metabolised into rare synthesise ginsenosides. The bioavailability in human body works out badly, it means the prototype ginsenoside is almost hard to use and decompose in human body. After continuous experiments, scientists finally transformed prototype ginsenosides into rare consensus by biological metabolism successfully.
In the process of scientific research, scientists discovered a secondary metabolic derivative after transformation: a rare ginsenoside, which has better biological activity. They also have discovered a variety of rare ginsenosides which including Rk2, Rg3, Rh2, Rg5, Rk1, Rk3, Rh1, Rh3, Rh4, aPPT, aPPD, etc. That all have different anticancer effects.
Compared with ginseng total saponins, the anti-cancer effect of rare ginsenosides has a higher activity, it can also be absorbed and utilised by the human body. Taking ginseng total saponins had little effect on the treatment for cancer patients because it has no anti-cancer effect basically, so all currently used in the field of anti-cancer is a rare ginsenoside. The most applications are Rh2 and Rg3 which are most well-known by people. After analysing many studies in the past 20 years, the function of rare ginsenosides is very comprehensive as below:
※Inhibit tumor cells directly:
- Inhibit the growth and proliferation of cancer cells
- Induces cancer cell apoptosis
- Inhibit cancer cell’s invasion and metastasis
- Inhibit tumor angiogenesis
※Auxiliary cancer treatment:
- Reduce the side effects of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapy
- Inhibit the resistance of tumor cells to anticancer drugs
- Enhance the efficacy of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapy
- Accelerate postoperative recovery and reduce cancer metastasis and recurrence
- Enhance immunity
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Regulate blood pressure, protect cardiovascular and cerebrovascular
- Regulate blood sugar
- Antioxidant, protect nerves
Mushroom compound (straw mushroom, oyster mushroom, shiitake mushroom). Although the protein of mushrooms is not as high as meat, it provides times of protein than general vegetables and being a rich source of dietary fiber people usually neglect nowadays, while at the same time limiting a lower calorie (30-40 calories per 100 grams only) and lower far as well. Obviously, it is a food with good nutritional value which has the effect of enhancing the energy of the human body and can inhibit the growth of tumor cells. It has anti-tumor. It can prevent the absorption of carcinogens, help excretion and even strengthen the immune function. In addition, the vitamins and minerals contained in Brazilian mushrooms are the key nutrients for hepatocyte regeneration that can facilitate liver’s metabolism and reduce liver burden. Moreover, diabetic patients often have low immunity and various complications that Brazilian mushrooms can effectively improve the immunity of diabetic patients.
1.Excellent immune activator.
2.Powerful free radical scavenger.
3.Activate macrophages, neutrophils, etc. to remove cell decomposed debris caused by radiation.
4.Enable macrophages to distinguish and destroy mutant cells.
5.Assist damaged tissues such as lymphoid tissue cells to accelerate the recovery of cytokine (IL-1).
6.Facilitate a better effect for other drugs, including antibiotics, antifungals, and antiparasitic.
7.Reduce low-density fat in the blood, increase high-density fat, and reduce the occurrence of hyperlipidemia.