Yienxi – Wheat Germ Oil Natural Skin Nourishment and Beauty Elixir – Vitamin E
Main Ingredients: Wheat Germ Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water) Composition: Each capsule contains 500mg of Wheat Germ Oil (with 400IU of Vitamin E) Product Specification: 0.632 grams × 60 capsules Usage: 1 capsule daily Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, refrigerate after opening Suitable for:
- Women with increased pigmentation, dry skin, and enlarged pores who desire skin maintenance;
- Women planning for pregnancy and those taking oral contraceptives;
- Individuals with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and relatively viscous blood.
- Premium Ingredients: Utilizes wheat germ sprouts not exceeding one week, cold-pressed to extract highly active and pure wheat germ oil, containing natural Vitamin E.
- High Bioavailability: Natural Vitamin E has significantly higher bioavailability than synthetic Vitamin E.
Nutritional Knowledge: Wheat germ oil is derived from wheat germ and is rich in nutritional essence. It is abundant in Vitamin E, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, and various physiological active components. Notably, it boasts the highest Vitamin E content among plant oils and is widely recognized for its nutritional and health-enhancing benefits.
Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, is a fat-soluble vitamin often compared to the “Fountain of Youth” in myths. It is a primary natural antioxidant, and as the body cannot synthesize it independently, intake is its sole source. Wheat germ is extremely rich in Vitamin E.
Research has shown that cells undergo about 50 divisions before dying, but cells treated with Vitamin E can divide more than 120 times, extending their lifespan by 2.4 times. In other words, Vitamin E can slow down the aging process by 2.4 times.
The core function of Vitamin E is to serve as an antioxidant in the body, neutralizing free radicals and preventing the peroxidation of lipids. This helps maintain skin and blood vessel elasticity and reduces skin wrinkles. In September 2000, during the “Vitamin E and Human Health” symposium held in Beijing, the Institute of Nutrition and Food Hygiene of the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine affirmed the powerful role of Vitamin E, often metaphorically referred to as the “ginseng of Western medicine.”
Primary Functions of Natural Vitamin E:
- Regulates endocrine system, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin, lightens spots, and promotes hair health.
- Supports ovarian health, prevents miscarriage, infertility, and menopausal disorders.
- Prevents coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, and atherosclerosis.
- Aids in preconception preparation for both men and women, enhancing fertility.
- Prolongs life, delays aging, and prevents age-related degenerative diseases.
- Anticancer and tumor-inhibiting properties, reducing tumor spread and metastasis.
- Prevents inflammatory skin diseases and hair loss.
- Protects the integrity of red blood cells, preventing hemolytic anemia.
Additionally, Vitamin E has certain immune functions. It promotes the proliferation of T lymphocytes and secretion of cytokines by monocytes. In healthy elderly individuals, supplementation for four months enhances cell-mediated immune indicators. Vitamin E prevents atherosclerosis, interrupts lipid peroxidation chain reactions, prevents oxidation of low-density lipoproteins, foam cell formation, and atherosclerotic plaque formation. It also prevents platelet aggregation and inhibits smooth muscle cell proliferation. Research suggests that consistent intake of a certain dose of Vitamin E over the long term can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.