An oral elixir for anti-age
Main ingredients: NMN, vitamin D, vitamin K2, phosphatidylserine, gamma aminobutyric acid, resveratrol, astaxanthin, quercetin, pterostilbene, grape seed
Product content：Each 1 serving (2 capsules) contains: NMN 300mg, vitamin D 2000IU, vitamin K2 600mcg, phosphatidylserine 100mg, gamma aminobutyric acid 60mg, resveratrol 150mg, astaxanthin 10mg, quercetin Vegetarian 250mg, Pterostilbene 100mg, Grape Seed 10mg
Product specifications: 120 capsules
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
- Middle-aged and elderly people (used to assist in improving various sub-health and aged diseases)
- Adults who are under high pressure, seriously overdrawn, often stay up late, prone to fatigue, etc.
- People with poor mental state: nervousness, depression, poor memory, insomnia, etc.
- People with poor skin that hope to improve skin complexion and delay skin senescence.
NMN is known as the ‘oral elixir’ in the industry, cooperates with a variety of essential ingredients (such as anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-brain atrophy, anti-memory deterioration, skin protection, disease prevention, etc.) to maintain human health comprehensively. So that our body will be full of energy and glow with youthful brilliance.
With the development and progress of life sciences, human finally realised that the essential cause of aging is the gene carriers in cells: DNA and energy factories. Mitochondria will gradually accumulate damage with the age while the self-repair ability of cells will decrease. At the same time, external factors such as environmental pollution, drugs, and radiation will further accelerate gene damage and accelerate the aging process.
NMN was discovered by British biologists as early as 1904, but it was initially confirmed by David Sinclair’s laboratory at Harvard University until 2014 that it is a precursor of a key coenzyme NAD+ in the body. NAD+ is not only an important raw material for the DNA repair system in the cell, but also a key contact factor between the nucleus and the mitochondria responsible for energy synthesis. At the same time, the NAD+ content in the human body is closely related to the activity of the sirtuins protein family, which has the effects of prolonging lifespan and inhibiting aging.
However, NAD+ cannot be directly absorbed by cells. Therefore, scientists have found the precursor of NAD+ that can be absorbed and utilised by cells—NMN. Oral NMN can quickly reaches to the bloodstream within 10 minutes, and gradually increases the NAD+ level within 30 minutes in the body! NMN can effectively compensate for the decline in NAD+ content in the body caused by aging, and significantly inhibit the decline in metabolism, weight gain and osteoporosis caused as well. In addition, NMN has also been found to effectively prevent retinopathy caused by aging and improve nerve function. These findings make NMN quickly become the focus of research in the field of aging medicine. Nearly a hundred papers published in authoritative academic journals such as Cell, Nature, and Science have detailed its efficacy and mechanism of action. As shown in the latest research report published in Cell (2018) NMN successfully reversed vascular death and muscle atrophy in elderly animals, and greatly enhanced the animals’ exercise endurance. The physical strength and explosive power of the elderly animals which have taken the NMN were 60% higher than those of the same age but have not taken the NMN, and even surpassed the level of youth. The most surprising thing is the recovery of NAD+ brought by oral administration of NMN can extend the lifespan of experimental animals that similar to humans’ system by more than 30%.
From 2016 to 2018, Harvard University, the University of Washington, Keio University, and other research institutions from Japan respectively evaluated the anti-aging effect of NMN in detail. Including reversed muscular atrophy and improved physical fitness, inhibiting the cognitive decline caused by aging, the perspectives of reversing vascular death and protecting cardio-cerebrovascular function. The results showed that NMN had a significant effect on all aspects of inhibiting aging.
- What is NMN andNAD+?
NMN stands for nicotinamide mononucleotide, a molecule naturally occurring in all life forms. At the molecular level, it is a ribonucleotide, which is a basic structural unit of nucleic acid RNA. Structurally, the molecule is composed of a nicotinamide group, a ribose, and a phosphate group. NMN is the direct precursor of the essential molecule nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) and is considered a key component to increase NAD+ levels in cells. Although NAD+ is an essential coenzyme required for life and cellular functions. Enzymes are catalysts that make biochemical reactions possible. Coenzymes are ‘helper’ molecules that enzymes need to function. The NAD+ molecule itself is too big to totally be degraded in the Gastro-Intestinal tract. Therefore, supplementing with NAD+ itself is ineffective.
NMN enters the body and becomes NAD+, which plays an important role in energy and material metabolism. As far as the tricarboxylic acid cycle is concerned, the tricarboxylic acid cycle is the final metabolic pathway of the human body’s three major nutrients (carbohydrates, lipids, and amino acids). It is also the hub of the metabolic link between carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids. The tricarboxylic acid cycle is at the same time Providing a large amount of energy for the organism is the energy hub of the organism. NAD+ has a fundamental impact on human health, but as the age increases, the content of NAD+ in the human body gradually decreases, and the communication between mitochondria and the nucleus is impaired. So supplementing NMN is the key to maintaining a longevity and youthful body.
- What are the main functions of NAD+?
NAD+ is the fuel that helps sirtuins sustain genome integrity and promote DNA repair. Like a car cannot drive without fuel, sirtuins’ activation requires NAD+. Results from animal studies showed that raising NAD+ level in the body activates sirtuins and increases the lifespans of yeast, worms, and mice. Although animal studies showed promising results in anti-aging properties, scientists are still studying how these results can translate to humans.
2) Metabolic Disorders
NAD+ is one of the keys to maintaining healthy mitochondrial functions and steady energy output. Aging and high-fat diet reduces the level of NAD+ in the body. Studies have shown that taking NAD+ boosters can alleviate diet-associated and age-associated weight gain in mice and improve their exercise capacity, even in aged mice. Other studies even reversed the diabetes effect in female mice, showing new strategies to fight metabolic disorders, such as obesity.
3) Heart Function
Boosting NAD+ levels protect the heart and improves cardiac functions. High blood pressure can cause an enlarged heart and blocked arteries that lead to strokes. In mice, NAD+ boosters have replenished NAD+ levels in the heart and prevented injuries to the heart caused by a lack of blood flow. Other studies have shown that NAD+ boosters can protect mice from abnormal heart enlargement.
In mice with Alzheimer’s, raising the NAD+ level can decrease protein build up that disrupts cell communication in the brain to increase cognitive function. Boosting NAD+ levels also protect brain cells from dying when there’s insufficient blood flow to the brain. Many studies in animal models present new prospects of helping the brain age healthily, defending against neurodegeneration and improving memory.
5) Immune System
As adults get older the immune system declines, people get ill more easily, and it becomes harder for people to bounce back from illnesses such as the seasonal flu, or even COVID-19. Recent studies have suggested that NAD+ levels play an important role in regulating inflammation and cell survival during the immune response and aging. The study underscored the therapeutic potential of NAD+ for immune dysfunction.
- What are the main applications of NMN products?
1) Maintaining cellular energy levels at youthful levels. NMN has an important effect on the production of cellular energy.
2) Countering age-related metabolic decline. The effects if NMN supplementation go beyond just the increased production of NAD+.
3) The circulatory system carries blood rich in oxygen, exchanges heat and nutrients, and removes waste from all the organs and systems in the body.
4) Research into the anti-aging properties of NMN shows that the notion of aging being an irreversible process may no longer be an absolute.
- Vitamin K2 is a kind of compound with phylloquinone biological activity which is mainly synthesized by intestinal bacteria. It has the functions of activating coagulation factors and osteocalcin, so it can play an important role in promoting bone metabolism and inhibiting tumor.
- Vitamin D is a steroid derivative, also known as the anti-rickets vitamin. Mainly have the following functions: 1. Promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the human body and make the levels of plasma calcium and phosphorus reach saturation. 2. Promotes bone growth, calcification, and teeth health. 3. Increase the absorption of phosphorus through the intestinal wall and the renal tubules. 4. Maintain the normal level of citrate in the blood. 5. Prevents the loss of amino acids through the kidneys. 6. Vitamin D can also reduce the incidence of common cancers, prevent, and treat autoimmune diseases, and even regulate the development of the placenta.
It is known as a new ‘smart nutrient’ after choline and DHA. It is called serine phospholipid, diacyl glyceryl phosphoserine, also known as complex nervonic acid and abbreviated as PS. It is a ubiquitous phospholipid which usually located in the inner layer of the cell membrane. Phosphate glycerides in phosphoric ester compounds are one of the cell membrane components and related to a series of membrane functions. It is one of the important components of the cell membrane of the brain, especially in the human body’s nervous system it plays an important role in regulating various functions of the brain. For example, it can affect the fluidity and permeability of the cell membrane and activate more metabolism and synthesis of various enzymes. In addition, it can improve the function of nerve cells, regulate the conduction of nerve impulses, and enhance the memory function of the brain. Because of its strong lipophilicity, so it can quickly enter the brain through the blood-brain barrier after absorption, to soothe vascular and increase blood supply to the brain.
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is an important non-protein amino acid that participates in a variety of metabolic activities which has high physiological activity can promote the release of GABA from the cerebral cortex. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the human central nervous system. Substances can inhibit the excessive excitation of the central nervous system and have a stabilizing effect on the brain, so it can eliminate nervous tension and promote relaxation. In addition, it has various physiological functions such as lowering blood pressure, promoting sleep, treating epilepsy and detoxifying.
- Resveratrol is a natural polyphenolic substance with strong biological properties. It is a preventive agent for tumors. It also acts on the abnormal reduction of platelet aggregation, vasodilation, blood flow, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, ischemic heart disease and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. From 1990s, it was widely found that resveratrol existed in red wine in large quantities, and many experimental studies have confirmed its effective effect on cardiovascular disease and cancer.
In Anti-aging Bible (Earl Mindell, 1998), resveratrol was listed as the top of 100 most popular and effective anti-aging substances. At the same time, studies have also proved that resveratrol has a protective effect on the prevention of myocardial sclerosis, cerebral embolism, and hypoxic heart. It can play a role in controlling and losing weight for obese people; it can effectively restore the decreased cardiac output caused by burns or hemorrhagic shock; and it can dilate arterial blood vessels to improve microcirculation.
- Quercetin has the functions of scavenging free radicals, anti-inflammatory, and alleviating the symptoms of hay fever. It has a good effect on cell aging or low autoimmunity and repeated inflammatory infections.
- Astaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant found in nature. It can improve the functions of various systems in the human body, such as good therapeutic effect on the human nervous system, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems; delaying skin aging; reducing oxidative damage to joints; improving muscle tolerance that can quickly recovers from exercise fatigue.
- Pterostilbene has effects of anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and analgesic, especially in areas of antioxidants. It can effectively inhibit melanin, inhibit tyrosinase, anti-oxidation, resist ultraviolet rays, anti-inflammatory, and anti-glycation at the same time. It is also the most comprehensive and excellent natural active ingredient for whitening and anti-aging. At present, there is no other natural plant ingredient that can surpass it. Pterostilbene is the well-deserved ‘king of whitening and anti-oxidation’!
- Grape seeds are rich in anthocyanins; the main functions include:
1) Protect the skin/sun protection: Anthocyanins are natural sunscreens that prevent UV rays from damaging the skin. In experiments, it was found that the sun can kill 50% of human skin cells. But if protected with anthocyanins, about 85 percent of skin cells can survive.
2) Cancer prevention: The effect of anthocyanins in scavenging free radicals can also prevent cancer cells from spreading smoothly, thereby protecting more healthy cells from being eroded by cancer cells.
3) Improve vision: Anthocyanins in blueberries can promote the regeneration of rhodopsin in retinal cells, prevent severe myopia and retinal detachment, and improve vision.
4) Anti-radiation: Anthocyanins also have anti-radiation effects. The color of anthocyanins will change due to different pH values. Most anthocyanins have good light, heat, and pH value stability. The efficacy of anthocyanins is indispensable for people in the sun and electric radiation environment.
Note: Pregnant women, lactating women, and those under the age of 18 should not take it.