Truffle Maca Complex
Nourishes the kidney and body will never weak
Main raw materials/Ingredients:
Product content ：
Each capsule contains epimedium (icariin) 50mg, maca root 150mg, tribulus terrestris (saponins) 50mg, tongkat ali 50mg, saw palmetto 50mg, tara bark 20mg, arginine 20mg, ginseng 20mg, truffle 1mg, NMN 0.5mg
Directions for use:
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
- Men with sexual dysfunction
- Men with kidney deficiency, impotence, premature ejaculation
- Compounded with various nourishing natural plants (epimedium, maca root, tribulus terrestris, tongkat ali, truffle) that are benefit to men’s kidneys, strengthening essence, enhancing sexual function and so on. The active substances work together in a comprehensive way will have a strong effect but no side effects and can be taken for a long time.
- Balance hormone levels to improve the symptoms of impotence, premature ejaculation, erection but not firmness, and men with weak physical strength and powerlessness.
Epimedium was discovered that rams could have erections for a long time and mate multiple times after it being eaten by sheep in ancient. In the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, it has a pungent taste and warm nature. It can nourish the kidneys and strengthen yang, improve impotence, reduce nocturnal emission and frequent urination, and strengthen the lower limbs that also suitable for people with cold constitution. Modern studies have shown that the excitatory functions such as icariin, volatile oil, wax alcohol, phytosterol, tannin, vitamin E in Epimedium can promote semen secretion in animals. In addition, it also has the same effects as vitamin E, such as lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, diuresis, antitussive and expectorant.
Truffle: It is rich in nutrients such as protein and amino acids. Truffles are extremely demanding on the growth environment that cannot be cultivated artificially, so the yield is scarce which leads to its preciousness. In Europe, people rank truffle, caviar, and foie gras as the ‘three delicacies of the world’. In addition, truffles also contain a certain number of male ketones which can regulate endocrine, reshape their own sexual ability, and improve sexual sensation and tolerance. So, it plays an important role in married life for harmony.
Maca powder: Maca is known as Peruvian ginseng. In the early 1990s, researchers discovered this plant while looking for alternatives to ‘Viagra’. Its unique macaene and macaamide can regulate the human hypothalamus and make the secretion of hormones (such as testosterone, DHEA, estrogen, pregnancy hormone) reach a normal level. It can also improve sexual dysfunction and decreased fertility. For men, it has a significantly function for sperm reduce and sperm motility. In the other way, it has a magical regulating effect with irregular menstruation, breast hyperplasia, breast atrophy, and menopause on women. In addition, the taurine, glutamic acid, arginine, plant polyphenols and other substances in Maca have the function of improving liver metabolism (such as accelerating the metabolism of acetaldehyde to prevent alcohol poisoning) and can protecte the body from heavy metals and pesticides. It has a preventive effect for pesticide residues, fatty liver, liver fibrosis, hyperglycemia, etc.
Tribulus: 5000 years ago, our ancestors discovered that it has aphrodisiac effect and can be used as a medicine to treat impotence diseases. According to current medical research that using this medicinal material can increase the number of sperm, improve the vitality of sperm, and can also enhance male libido and sexual performance, thereby increasing the number and intensity of erections. It not only treats male dysfunction, but also enhance female ovarian function and prevent menopausal syndrome. Modern studies have also proved that tribulus terrestris saponins have the effect of preventing myocardial ischemia and protecting myocardium. It can relax coronary arteries to improve myocardial blood supply, increase coronary blood flow and myocardial tissue adenosine triphosphate (ATP) enzyme activity. It has a powerful effect in improving heart function, reducing the area of myocardial infarction, alleviating the symptoms of angina, delaying the onset of angina, and reducing the number of attacks of angina. For patients with old myocardial infarction with abnormal left ventricular function, it can also relieve symptoms such as chest tightness, shortness of breath and palpitations, enhance left ventricular systolic function and increase blood output. In addition, tribulus terrestris saponins can enhance the body’s natural killer cell activity and can be used to prevent the elderly from decreasing immune function.
Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract: Research published in the medical journal JAMA illustrates how saw palmetto play a role in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Saw palmetto has a significant effect in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) related diseases, because its extract can prevent the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This hormone is thought to cause prostate cells to multiply and cause prostate enlargement. And saw palmetto can inhibit it and prevent and improve it. In addition, saw palmetto will neither interfere with the diagnosis of early prostate cancer like general prostatic hypertrophy drugs, nor will it be like the results of clinical trials of the drug Proscar. It provides an excellent and safe choice for middle-aged and elderly men’s prostate health care. As DHT destroys hair follicle cells, the hair loss problem is also solved after eating saw palmetto products.
Tongkat Ali: Its magic is that the unique Eurycomanone, 13 alpha-epoxyeurycomanone and 14,15 beta-dihydroxyklaineanone that effective biochemical active ingredients can promote the body’s own testosterone secretion, and increase the level of testosterone up to 440%, thereby making up for body’s testosterone level declines as the body ages. By inhibiting and reducing the level of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) in human blood increases the level of free testosterone directly in human blood, and fundamentally solves the problem of male sexual dysfunction caused by the decline of free testosterone.
Muira Brazil: Also known as the ‘wood of strength’ that has been used as a sexual stimulant since then. It can improve libido and establish stable erectile function. It is an effective natural aphrodisiac.
Arginine: The most common form of arginine is L-arginine, which is the direct precursor of human nitric oxide, urea, ornithine and myobutylamine. It is the main substance that promotes muscle in the body, and can also assist the synthesis of polyamine, citrulline and glutamine. L-arginine has an important regulatory effect on the human endocrine system, lymphatic system, immune system, and blood circulation system. It can improve energy quality and increase sperm fertilization ability. There are also effects of eliminating reproductive disorders and improving sexual function; improving blood circulation in the body, maintaining heart and blood vessel health; stimulating the immune system, enhancing the body’s ability to resist diseases. L-Arginine is suitable for infertile men, persons with sexual dysfunction, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, people with weakened immunity, and other people.
Ginseng: Also known as Korean ginseng. It is made from ginseng that a plant of the Araliaceae family with its rhizomes. It has the functions of invigorating vitality, promoting body fluids and soothing the nerves.
The main functions of ginseng:
1) Nourishing the brain: It is beneficial to people with memory loss and motor coordination, as well as who drink alcohol frequently. Ginseng also has the effects of improving worker’s mental ability and improving cerebral ischemic disorders.
2) Enhancing immunity: The extract can restore the cellular immune response that has been reduced by taking immunotoxic anticancer agents (mitomycin). Ether extract can activate or enhance cellular immunity, which is useful for improving immunity system.
3) Diabetes control, increase insulin secretion and improve high blood sugar.
4) Improving male sexual dysfunction and preventing male sexual dysfunction caused by stress: According to clinical trials that patients with erectile dysfunction (90 people) have improved their erection degree, libido and satisfaction after taking ginseng.
5) Anti-cancer: The saponins and non-saponins can inhibit the proliferation of a variety of cancer cells, as well as the metastasis of cancer cells.
6) Regulate blood pressure: The saponin contained in it allows the skin cells in the blood vessels to release carbon monoxide, thereby making blood circulation faster and lowering blood pressure.
7) Liver-strengthening: Ginseng has the effects of anti-hepatitis activity, detoxification, protecting the liver and promoting liver regeneration. In addition, it also has the effect of hangovers.
NMN: It can be used to increase the level of NAD+ in the body to maintain the body’s youth and inhibit the decline in metabolism, weight gain and osteoporosis caused by aging. In addition, NMN has also been found to be able to effectively prevent aging-induced retinopathy, skin aging, decline in physical fitness, weakened immunity, and neurodegeneration of the brain. (To know more NMN information: http://encusa.com/product/mannaple-nmn/ )
- People may have temporary mild dizziness, dry mouth, heart palpitations, upper abdominal discomfort and other symptoms (which will usually disappear by itself) after using.
- People who is women, children; with impaired liver and kidney’s function severely; has peptic ulcer and heart disease; is allergic to this product should not use it.
- Elderly patients who with high blood pressure should be used with caution or not.