Blood vessel scavenger and internal organs protector
Main raw materials:
Soybean ，Lecithin， Tomato seed oil，Gelatin, Purified water，Glycerin
Each grain contains 1200mg of high concentration lecithin (high content), NMN2mg
1.6 g x 90 Softgels
For adults，Take two（2）softgels daily。
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, high cholesterol, high blood fat, high blood viscosity and hyperlipidemia.
- Teenagers at the stage of development and schooling, elderly people who want to improve their brain and intelligence, those with memory decline, and those who are under great pressure from study or work.
- Patients with diabetes, gallstones, fatty liver, and liver dysfunction.
- Good source of high-quality soybeans organically grown in North America instead of cheap genetically modified soybeans.
- Ultra-low temperature extraction technology is adopted. The temperature of the entire production process is lower than 15℃ to ensure that the active components of phospholipid are not lost.
- High content of 61% phospholipid, the effective active ingredient of soybean.
Soybean phospholipid is rich in lecithin, which is the raw material of cell and various membranes (such as membrane, nuclear membrane and mitochondrial membrane) and helps the transportation of lipids. In addition, as you know, Lecithin is needed by every living cell in the body to maintain the stability of cells and the health of the body.
Lecithin is also known as the “scavenger” of blood vessels, the promoter of fat and cholesterol, the postman of the nervous system, the patron saint of the brain and liver, the natural antidote, the raw material of insulin, etc.
The “scavenger” of hemal, lecithin serves as a kind of good emulsifier, make hemal redundant cholesterol and neuter adipose emulsification, preventing it to deposit in arterial blood vessel, thereby preventing cardiovascular disease. Without lecithin, the cell membrane hardens and its structure protects the cell from oxidative damage.
The protective sheath membrane of the brain is composed of lecithin. Children who increase the uptake of lecithin, can promote the development of central nervous system and the brain. Lecithin is especially important for older people because it prevents atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease, improves brain function, helps the liver absorb thiamine (aka Vitamin B1) and helps the small intestine absorb Vitamin A.
Good guard of the liver; prevent fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, promote liver cell regeneration and help to restore liver function. Lecithin is the source of choline and inositol, which are beneficial to the liver. It can help restore liver function, prevent the occurrence of fatty liver and cirrhosis, along with promoteing liver and kidney detoxification effects. It also gives you strength and helps repair your liver from alcoholism.
Nutrition for diabetic patients; promote insulin secretion, regulate blood glucose toward normal, prevent gangrene and other complications.
Preventing Alzheimer’s disease is the grand vision of lecithin. It promotes nerve transmission along with preventing or delaying the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Helps prevent gallstones which are made up of 90% cholesterol and lecithin is emulsified to remove excess cholesterol. Supports and helps maintain liver health and brain nerves. Adjusts endocrine, improve insomnia, anxiety, irritability and other neurasthenic symptoms.[precautions] : Elderly taking fish oil can benefit by supplementing it with lecithin. The metabolites of fish oil need to pass through the liver when lowering blood lipid, thus aggravating the burden of the liver. Fish oil and lecithin taken together can enhance liver excretion function and protect liver from damage.
There are no reviews yet.