Promote digestion and absorption, the child’s favorite
Main raw materials/Ingredients:
Probiotic complex (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum，Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium animalis), Fructo-Oligosaccharide，Green Soy Bean, Broccoli, Capsule Shell (Gelatin)
Bifidobacterium Longum 0.43Billion CFU , Lactobacillus Acidophilus 0.43Billion CFU, Bifidobacterium Bifidum 0.18Billion CFU, Bifidobacterium Breve 0.18Billion CFU, Bifidobacterium Lactis 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Brevis 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Casei 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Helveticus 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Plantarum 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Reuteri 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 0.18Billion CFU, Lactobacillus salivarius 0.18Billion CFU, Lactococcus Lactis 0.18Billion CFU, Streptococcus Thermophilus 0.18Billion CFU, Bifidobacterium infantum 90Million CFU ; NMN 2mg
0.6 g x 20 capsules
For adults，take two（2） capsules daily
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
Children over 4 years old
- children, adolescents, pregnant and lactating women who want to take calcium supplements
- hyperactive children, emotional restlessness
- intake of milk, dairy products and other calcium containing food inadequate
This product is made from plant formula and contains no dairy products. Each tablet contains 1 billion active lactobacillus at the time of production and used to taste delicious for children.
There are hundreds of kinds of bacteria living in human intestinal tract. These bacteria can be divided into three types: harmful bacteria, beneficial bacteria and opportunistic bacteria. Lactic acid bacteria are the most beneficial bacteria.
From birth, we have a lot of bacteria growing up in our intestines, which can help the synthesis and absorption of Vitamin B and Vitamin K, as well as inhibit the proliferation of harmful bacteria. However, modern people have an unbalanced nutrition, abnormal life, plus pressure, love to take medicine for disorders, causing intestinal bacteria ecological change, harmful bacteria breeding and finally cause digestive dysfunction, even cause cancer and other civilization diseases.
More and more scientific theories and clinical studies related to lactic acid bacteria have been published. They confirmed lactic acid bacteria on the human body is helpful. It is generally believed that lactic acid bacteria can help increase the nutritional value of food, establish a normal bacterial ecology in the gastrointestinal tract, increase immunity, and help prevent cancer and other adult chronic diseases. However, there are more than one hundred kinds of lactic acid bacteria, not every kind of lactic acid bacteria is helpful to the human body, and it also stimulates scholars and experts to spend more research resources to find the really useful lactic acid bacteria, some of the bacteria in the spread of advertising also gradually become known to consumers.
Probiotics (lactobacillus and some yeasts)
The concept of probiotics was first proposed by Nobel laureate Elie Metchnikoff. Healthy children have a variety of probiotics that colonize the lining of the gut, jumpstart immune cells, boost the body’s immunity, and form protective membranes that prevent harmful substances from entering the body through the gut. Probiotic products refer to the living microbial preparations that can promote the ecological balance of intestinal flora and play a beneficial role in the host, and play an important role in the balance of oral, skin, vaginal and intestinal flora.
Here’s what lactic acid bacteria have been found to do for you:
- Promote Digestion and Absorption Lactobacillus can adjust the ecology of intestinal bacteria and act as a catalyst, so that the beneficial bacteria that help the synthesis and absorption of Vitamin B group and Vitamin K can grow and reproduce normally. Lactic acid bacteria metabolites and help the normal peristalsis of the intestinal tract, and can inhibit the decomposition of Vitamin B1 bacteria in the intestinal decomposition of Vitamin B1, can make Vitamin B1 from lacking.
- Treat Acute Diarrhea Lactic acid bacteria will produce large amounts of lactic acid, acetic acid and other organic acids. Inhibit the cause of diarrhea bacteria and virus growth and reproduction. It is especially useful for unaccustomed tourists.
- Control Your Cholesterol Experiment proves, after drinking yoghurt continuously for a period of time, can reduce the cholesterol concentration in blood, and after stopping, blood cholesterol can restore gradually to original condition.
- Reduce the Chance of Intestinal Cancer The ferment that certain harmful bacterium produces, can make carcinogen inside the large intestine and raise the incidence rate of large intestine cancer. Lactic acid bacteria can reduce the activity of these harmful enzymes. Studies have shown that lactic acid bacteria can use polysaccharides in their cell walls to strongly absorb these harmful mutagenetic metabolites (carcinogens produced by excess fat-killing bacteria) in the intestine and speed up the expulsion of these toxins. Experiment also shows lactobacillus can reduce the occurrence rate of large intestine cancer.
- Strengthen Your Immune System Lactic acid bacteria can activate the production of macrophages and lymphocytes in the intestinal region, increase the concentration of immunoglobulin A (Ig), and produce gamma-interferon and anti-tumor factors to inhibit the formation of tumor cells. Of course, lactobacillus regulates the ecological function of the flora, and also enables the immune system to fight against the harmful bacteria more effectively, so that the harmful bacteria cannot survive.
- Anti-Oxidation and Anti-Aging Recently found that lactic acid bacteria can also clean up free radicals, improve defecation and avoid constipation. It also prevents the accumulation of toxins in the body, thus delaying aging and maintaining youth.
when taking antibiotics, such as stomach medicine, anti-inflammatory drugs, please try to avoid eating lactic acid bacteria products at the same time, because antibiotics or anti-inflammatory drugs will kill lactic acid bacteria. If taking other medicine, wait at least 2 hours or so before consuming lactobacillus.
Promotes digestion and absorption. Treat acute diarrhea. Reduced the chance of intestinal issues. Strengthen your immune system. Anti-oxidation and anti-aging
There are no reviews yet.