Rebirth against age
Main raw materials/Ingredients:
Sorbitol, ginseng (5 years ginseng, artificially grown), bird’s nest, truffle, Haematococcus pluvialis, grapes, pomegranate, yeast powder, γ-aminobutyric acid, phosphatidylserine, edamame, broccoli, cabbage, Avocado, Tomato, Agaricus bisporus, Blueberry
NMN (Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)150mg，phosphatidylserine 50mg, γ-aminobutyric acid 30mg, astaxanthin 5mg, ginseng (5 years ginseng, artificially planted) 2mg, bird’s nest 2mg, truffle 2mg per tablet
0.81 g x 80 tablets
Adults, two -three(2-3) tablets daily
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
1. Middle-aged and elderly people, used to assist in improving various sub-health and aging diseases;
2. Adults, people who are under high pressure, are seriously overdrawn, often stay up late, are prone to fatigue, etc.;
3. People with poor mental state, nervousness, depression, poor memory, insomnia, etc.;
4. People with poor skin quality can be used to improve skin quality and delay skin aging;
High-content NMN extracted from a variety of natural plants, fungi, mushrooms, etc., combined with a variety of plant essence ingredients (such as anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-brain atrophy, anti-memory, etc.) synergistically to maintain human health in a comprehensive and comprehensive manner , So that the body is full of energy and stay young.
With the development and progress of life sciences, mankind finally realized that the essential cause of aging is that the gene carriers in cells-DNA and energy factories-mitochondria will gradually accumulate damage with age, and the self-repair ability of cells will follow. As the age increases, it gradually decreases. At the same time, external factors such as environmental pollution, drugs, and radiation will further accelerate gene damage and accelerate the aging process.
It was discovered by British biologists as early as 1904, and it was initially confirmed by David Sinclair’s laboratory at Harvard University in 2014 that NMN is a precursor of a key coenzyme NAD+ in the body. NAD+ is not only an important raw material for the DNA repair system in the cell, but also a key contact factor between the nucleus and the mitochondria responsible for energy synthesis. At the same time, the NAD+ content in the human body is closely related to the activity of the sirtuins protein family, which has the effects of prolonging lifespan and inhibiting aging.
However, NAD+ cannot be directly absorbed by cells. Therefore, scientists have found the precursor of NAD+ that can be absorbed and utilized by cells—NMN. Oral NMN quickly reaches the bloodstream within 10 minutes, and gradually increases the NAD+ in the body within 30 minutes. Level! NMN can effectively compensate for the decline in NAD+ content in the body caused by aging, and significantly inhibit the decline in metabolism, weight gain and osteoporosis caused by aging. In addition, NMN has also been found to effectively prevent retinopathy caused by aging and improve nerve function. These findings make NMN quickly become the focus of research in the field of aging medicine. In just a few years, nearly a hundred papers published in authoritative academic journals such as Cell, Nature, and Science have detailed its efficacy and mechanism of action. Elaboration. As shown in the latest research report published in Cell in March 2018, NMN successfully reversed vascular death and muscle atrophy in elderly animals, and greatly enhanced the animals’ exercise endurance. The physical strength and explosive power of the elderly animals taking NMN were more than 60% higher than those of the same age animals that were not taking NMN, and even surpassed the level of youth. The most surprising thing is that the recovery of NAD+ brought by oral administration of NMN can extend the lifespan of experimental animals similar to humans by more than 30%.
From 2016 to 2018, scientific research institutions such as Harvard University, the University of Washington, and Okei University in Japan, respectively, from various perspectives such as reversing muscle atrophy and improving physical fitness; inhibiting cognitive decline caused by aging; reversing vascular death and protecting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular functions. The anti-aging effect of NMN was evaluated in detail. The results consistently show that NMN has a full range of significant effects in inhibiting aging.
1. What exactly is NMN?
NMN is the precursor of NAD+, and its function is manifested through NAD+. NAD+ is also called coenzyme I, the full name is nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. There are thousands of reactions involved in every cell, but NAD+ cannot be directly absorbed by the cell. Therefore, scientists have found the NAD+ that can be absorbed and utilized by the cell. Body—NMN. NMN is an inherent substance in the human body and is also rich in some fruits and vegetables. In the human body, NAD+ is an indispensable coenzyme component of hundreds of enzyme proteins in the human body, including longevity enzyme proteins, and it is responsible for hundreds of life activities in the human body. NMN enters the body and becomes NAD+, which plays an important role in energy and material metabolism. As far as the tricarboxylic acid cycle is concerned, the tricarboxylic acid cycle is the final metabolic pathway of the human body’s three major nutrients (carbohydrates, lipids, and amino acids). It is also the hub of the metabolic link between carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids. The tricarboxylic acid cycle is at the same time Providing a large amount of energy for the organism is the energy hub of the organism. NAD+ has a fundamental impact on human health, but as the age increases, the content of NAD+ in the human body gradually decreases, and the communication between mitochondria and the nucleus is impaired. The reduction of NAD+ also impairs the ability of cells to produce energy, which leads to Aging and disease.
2. What are the main functions of NMN?
1) Catalyzes the production of more than 95% of the energy required for life activities. The mitochondria in human cells are the power plant of the cell. Coenzyme I is an important coenzyme in the mitochondria for aerobic oxidation and metabolism of the tricarboxylic acid cycle to generate the energy molecule ATP. The body transfers hydrogen ions to oxygen, so that the three major types of nutrients obtained by the human body, sugar, fat and protein, are converted into the energy required by the human body and other substances required for metabolic activities through the tricarboxylic acid cycle.
2) Repairing genetic genes (DNA) Coenzyme I (NAD+) is consumed as a substrate to generate gene repair enzyme PARP1. At the same time, PARP1 that has been bound by protein DBC1 and lost its activity can be isolated to restore activity. PARP1 can restore damaged genes as normal The gene sequence is recoded to repair the gene.
3) Anti-aging Coenzyme I (NAD+) maintains the chemical communication between the nucleus and mitochondria. If this communication is weakened, it will lead to the decline of mitochondria. The decline of mitochondria is an important cause of cell aging. In addition, Coenzyme I is consumed as the only substrate to generate histone deacetylase Sirtuins. Sirtuins are called longevity proteins, which can eliminate the increasing epigenetic noise during cell metabolism, maintain the normal expression of genes, and maintain The full-time function of cells slows down the process of cells evolving into senescent cells.
4) Maintain the regenerative capacity of capillaries. Muscle cells release growth factors during exercise, and capillary epidermal cells receive growth factors to accelerate their growth. This process depends on the longevity protein Sirtuin1 produced by coenzyme I. The older the person, the less coenzyme I. , The effect of exercise to stimulate muscle growth is also worse. Efficacy 5: Alcohol metabolism Alcohol metabolism is divided into two steps, first it is converted into toxic acetaldehyde, and then further decomposed into harmless acetic acid. Each step must rely on the catalysis of coenzyme I. At present, several NMN health products are on the market. According to relevant statistics, the effects of individual cases reported by users are very diverse, including: energy improvement, physical strength improvement, fat reduction, muscle increase, exercise capacity enhancement, skin improvement, hair loss reduction, hair growth, Sleep improvement, circadian clock regulation, immune regulation, allergy reduction, sexual function enhancement, appetite boost, visual fatigue reduction, vision improvement, mood improvement, decrease in high blood sugar, decrease in hypertension, systolic blood pressure, normalization of hypotension, improvement of constipation, etc., It varies from person to person.
3. What raw material is NMN extracted from? Is the source safe and reliable?
There is a certain amount of NMN in a variety of fruits, vegetables, fungi and animals. Through these raw materials (such as truffles, avocados, broccoli, yeast powder, pomegranate, edamame, tomatoes, bisporal mills mentioned in the ingredients of this product) Mushrooms, etc.) are prepared by further separation, processing and extraction using American advanced biological enzyme method (this is a green technology, non-toxic and harmless, equivalent to imitating the working process of catalytic enzymes in the human body).
4. What are the main applications of NMN products?
1) Return to a young state. Restore cell self-repair and regeneration capabilities at the level of gene expression, so that people can return to a young state.
2) Extend healthy lifespan Delay the physiological decline and aging of various organs caused by aging, and significantly extend lifespan.
3) Reduce the risk of disease, enhance energy metabolism, improve body functions in all directions, and reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease in a targeted manner.
5. Yienxi Time Vigor Brand Ginseng Bird’s Nest Truffle Compound Tablet Introduction to some auxiliary ingredients:
1) Phosphatidylserine: It is known as a new “smart nutrient” after choline and “brain gold” DHA. It is called serine phospholipid, diacylglyceryl phosphoserine, also known as complex nervonic acid. The English name Phosphatidylserine, abbreviated as PS, is a ubiquitous phospholipid, usually located in the inner layer of the cell membrane. Phosphate glycerides in phosphoric ester compounds are one of the cell membrane components and are related to a series of membrane functions. Especially in the human body’s nervous system, it is one of the important components of the cell membrane of the brain, and it also plays an important role in regulating various functions of the brain. For example, it can affect the fluidity and permeability of the cell membrane, and it can activate more Metabolism and synthesis of various enzymes. In addition, it can improve the function of nerve cells, regulate the conduction of nerve impulses, and enhance the memory function of the brain. Because of its strong lipophilicity, it can quickly enter the brain through the blood-brain barrier after absorption, so as to soothe vascular smooth muscle cells and increase the blood supply to the brain. The role of.
The main function of phosphatidylserine:
a) Assist the brain to produce serotonin, balance the nervous system, relax muscles, and promote sleep
b) Calm the nerves, overcome depression and anxiety
c) Resolve phlegm, relieve cough, eliminate bronchitis and other respiratory problems
d) Anti-allergy and improve asthma
e) Helping digestion and curing peptic ulcer
f) Prevention of virus reduction (influenza, etc.)
g) Relieve women’s physical pain and regulate menstrual irregularities
h) Disinfection and analgesia, treatment of cuts and burns
2) Gamma-aminobutyric acid: also known as “GABA”. In animals, GABA is almost only found in nerve tissues, and the content in brain tissue is about 0.1-0.6 mg/gram of tissue. Immunological studies have shown that, The area with the highest concentration is the substantia nigra of the brain. GABA is an important inhibitory neurotransmitter that has been studied in depth. It participates in a variety of metabolic activities and has high physiological activity. It can promote the release of GABA from the cerebral cortex; GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter of the human central nervous system. , It can inhibit the excessive excitement of the central nervous system and has a stabilizing effect on the brain, so it can eliminate nervous tension and promote relaxation. The concentration of GABA in the brain is closely related to the performance of our emotions. When the concentration of GABA in the brain is low, there may be panic, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and even alcoholism.
3) Haematococcus pluvialis astaxanthin: Known as the “king of antioxidants”, its ability to scavenge free radicals:
6000 times the efficacy of vitamin C;
It is 1000 times of Vitamin E;
It is 800 times of Coenzyme Q10;
It is 1800 times that of nitric oxide;
It is 3100 times that of natto;
700 times that of anthocyanin;
100 times the efficacy of β-carotene;
Is 1800 times the efficacy of lycopene (lycopene);
Is 200 times the efficacy of carotol (lutein);
Is 320 times the efficacy of teapolyphenols (tea polyphenols);
Only algae, yeasts and bacteria can produce astaxanthin, and higher animals cannot transform this chemical structure.
Natural astaxanthin also has a clear feature, it is the only carotenoid that can pass through the blood-brain barrier.
Studies have shown that astaxanthin has a certain function improvement effect on various human systems. For example, it has a good therapeutic effect on the human nervous system and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; it can delay skin aging and prevent skin aging; it can reduce joint oxidative damage, improve muscle tolerance, and quickly restore exercise fatigue.
Note: Pregnant women, breastfeeding women and those under 18 years old should not take it.al development.