Guardian of heart and blood vessel
Main raw materials/Ingredients:
Fish oil , softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Product content：Each grain contains 645mg of fish oil extract (including EPA 260mg DHA 190mg) and NMN2mg
0.845 g x 60capsules
Take 2 capsules per day
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Great and Suitable for:
- People with three height groups; atherosclerosis, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Suffering from arthritis, gout and asthma.
- Memory loss, vision loss and people who want to prevent dementia.
- Better source of pollution-free deep sea wild salmon oil from northern Europe.
- Scientific proportion of EPA 260mg and DHA 190mg. Strictly measured to the ratio of 3:2, the proportion of fish oil formula is more easily absorbed by the human body.
- Up to 53% of EPA and DHA active components.
Omega-3 fatty acids fall into two main categories, EPA and DHA, both of which are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids essential to the human body because the body cannot synthesize them but they are essential.
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), known as “vascular scavengers”, can effectively regulate blood lipid, prevent cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hemorrhage, arteriosclerosis, hypertension, heart disease along other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, reduce the formation of fat, improve skin nutrition and help memory.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), commonly known as “brain gold”, can effectively activate cells, improve brain nerve transmission speed, enhance memory, delay aging, improve eyesight, improve work and learning ability.
The ratio of EPA and DHA is 3:2, which can work together to reduce vascular viscosity, increase vascular elasticity and prevent atherosclerosis. Helps regulate blood lipid, reduce triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein, and increase the content of high-density lipoprotein. Reduces the incidence of coronary heart issues. Prevents cerebral thrombosis and cerebral hemorrhage formation. Reduces the formation of fat and improve the symptoms of obesity.
Elderly taking fish oil can benefit by supplementing it with lecithin. The metabolites of fish oil need to pass through the liver when lowering blood lipid, thus aggravating the burden of the liver. Fish oil and lecithin taken together can enhance liver excretion function and protect liver from damage.